WARRANTIES AND ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
All vehicles, whether they’re old or new, require regular maintenance to operate at their full potential. However, even with this prevention, mechanical and technical problems can still arise. Our Confidence Plus Warranty and SafeRoute roadside assistance will ensure you can hit the road worry-free.
CONFIDENCE PLUS WARRANTY
There’s no good time for a breakdown. Even if you give your car the best care possible, it’s still vulnerable to malfunctions and mechanical problems. That’s why Auto Mecano* offers a North American Confidence Plus Warranty for a period of 24 months or 40,000 kilometres, whichever comes first.
All repairs and servicing performed at an Auto Mecano repair shop are automatically covered by this warranty.
This warranty will be honoured at more than 35,000 locations across North America.
(Certain conditions apply)
Whether you’re headed to the grocery store or to Florida, driving with peace of mind is priceless!
*at our participating workshops
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Who can benefit from the Confidence Plus Warranty?
By trusting your vehicle to the team at one of our Auto Mecano repair shops, you automatically benefit from the North American Confidence Plus Warranty, free of charge.
For more information about our Confidence Plus Warranty, or if you have any questions, please contact your local Auto Mecano repair shop.
How do I use my Confidence Plus Warranty?
If a problem occurs with a repair we made or you need assistance, call:
- If you’re within 40 kilometres of the Auto Mecano where the repair was done, contact that repair shop.
- If you’re further than 40 kilometres from the Auto Mecano repair shop where the repair was done, call 1-877-230-0369.
The Confidence Plus North American Warranty will take charge of your vehicle
Are all vehicles covered by this warranty?
No, some vehicles are excluded. Here is a non-exhaustive list:
- Vehicles with a manufacturer’s load capacity greater than one (1) ton
- Vehicles with a load capacity of one (1) ton or more, designed, built or used for commercial or recreational purposes, including but not limited to Class A (or Type A) and Class C (or Type C) motorized vehicles
- Vehicles used for racing, driving lessons, police or emergency services, primarily off-road driving (which refers to driving on any surface that isn’t gravel or maintained by the state or local authority)
- Vehicles for snow removal or passenger transportation
- Rental vehicles, vehicles for commercial towing, construction, postal service, agriculture, farm, motorcycle transportation and other purposes.
Are all repairs and services covered by this warranty?
Unfortunately, some products and services aren’t covered by this warranty:
- Engine: any internal repairs or replacement of the engine
- Transmission and driveshaft: any internal repairs or replacement of the transmission or driveshaft
- Clutch: clutch component repairs or replacement of the clutch
- Axle and differential: any repair or replacement of components requiring the removal of internal lubricated components or the replacement of the differential and associated gears
- The ring gear, pinion shaft and associated gears
- Bearings associated with the abovementioned components
- Pinion shaft seal